Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 



Sometimes, we make the mistake of idealizing the university before entering. We believe that we can do everything and we will like everything  we have to learn, thinking that everything will be perfect, but it reallyis not like that.

I started studying Chemistry and Pharmacy two years ago. I love my major and the faculty where I study is very welcoming. However, it's not what I had initially thought, and it took me some time to adjust to the reality.

If I had the opportunity to improve my major and my faculty to my liking, I would start by changing the curriculum. The demands are very high and adding an extra semester to spread out the academic load wouldn't be a bad idea if weren't for the high cost of education.

I would also eliminate some courses. such as electromagnetism, since they are not used again later, taking up time and learning unnecessarily.

In the establishment I would install food dispensing machines since our cafeteria is quite small and easy crowded; I would add more group study areas, there is also a need for places to rest, so much so that couple of students are seen sleeping on the grass as there is no other comfortable place.

    I don't know what other things I would change, but even though there are so many weak point, I'm still here  and enjoying my university process because I like where I am, and I love what I'm learning, no matter how difficult it is.

 



Comentarios

Entradas populares