Post 3: My Dream Job

 


When I chose to study Pharmacy, I never considered what I would be doing in the future.

I always wanted to dedicate myself to something related to nature, it was something I was determined to do, whether working with animals, plants or ecosystems. But it's difficult to find a major  like that with job opportunities in Chile, especially if you're an average person and not someone academically outstanding. 

On the other hand, Pharmacy is the major with the greatest employability in the country and offers a good salary. I like chemistry, it facinates me. Besides considering the pressure and the limited time I had  to decide, it was the best option among those I had.

And I've said it enough, I don't regret this decision. I like what I chose.

But, What will I work in?

Something cool about my major is that there are many options to choose from. 



For now, I want to dedicate myself to the more natural aspect, like pharmacognosy and phytotherapy. I would love to have my own homeopathic pharmacy, something small and out of the city, working with plants, minerals and fungus or maybe consider having a veterinary pharmacy, helping animals I would love too.

I am don't really concerned about money as I have enough  to live. Some people think that with these goals, I will not go far or do anything big, but it's something that would make me happy, and I feel that's what matters.

I don't know if I have the skills to achieve it. It require a lot of memory and patience, the ability to relate to people, a lot of ingenuity, and time. It will be difficult but I'm trying, and if I continue to improve, maybe in a couple of years you will see me fulfilling all of this.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares