Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future or Past

 


We should leave the future unfinished, thinking about what`s will come only produces anxiety and knowing what life has in store for us might disappoint us and make us lose our way. That`s way I wouldn`t want to time travel to the future; it`s better to let life surprise us.

I prefer to stay in the present. But if I had the opportunity to time travel, even for a few minutes, I would go to the past.


I lot all my pets during 2022, as if life had give me a shot of bad luck. People who know me, know that I love animals, and I loved mine with all my heart.

I was able to say goodbye to all of them, except my little dog. So if I could time travel, I would go back to the morning of December 13, 2022; and give her one last hug, play with her for the last time, and feel her soft fur before letting her go.

Her name was Bailey, she was small and very dependent on me, when she was a puppy, she was attacked by another dog and since then she never left my side. She slept on my legs while I studied and never left me alone when I was sick. She was my soulmate.


I think that seeing her one more time would bring relief to my heart. For a long time I felt that guilt about why I returned home so late that day, why I didn´t stay with her a little longer. That´s why saying goodbye to my little girl would be the only reason I would travel to the past.



And then return. It`s not good to always think about the past, it still hurts me like the first day, but life moves on, and we can´t stay behind forever.



I have to accept and continue. And today I have a new dog named Ramona whom I must go on.





 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares