The Best Concert ever

El fenómeno Maneskin se dispara tras ganar Eurovisión y convierte en icono  a su cantante Damiano

I have only went to one concert in my all life.

The Italian rock band called Maneskin performed their first concert in Chile on September 14, 2022. They are a new band but have been success in this years. It´s curious that in 2016 they were playing on the streets of Rome to earn money. Life takes some interesting turns, doesn´t it?

I love their music and for that very reason, I couldn´t miss that concert. So, I bought the tickets several months before with a friend and every day that passed, I became more excited.

When the time came, I arrived quite early because I had never been to a concert before and didn´t understand how everything worked. Even as a I was entering the Movistar Arena they checked my backpack and took away the food I had because I didn´t know that it wasn´t allowed.

There where a lot of people dressed up cool, and everything was themed and decorated accordingly, with lots of lights and signs. It was a very funny.

But to be completely honest, I wouldn´t go to a concert again, not because I didn´t enjoy it, in fact, it was a really great, something new and exciting; and it confirmed how much I love this iconic band. However, the context of being surrounded by so many people screaming at full volume and the pushing and jumping around, didn´t really appeal to me. I´ve never been a fan of being in crowded spaces with such loud noises, but that´s the reality of a concert, and most people enjoy that surroundings at these events.

You should listen to Maneskin; in my opinion they are one of best rock bands out there today.

Comentarios

  1. I didn't know that bringing food to a concert is not allowed. I will try to listen Maneskin, maybe I could like them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares