A Country I would like to visit

 

Who hasn't dreamed of seeing the Northem Lights at sometimes in their life?



Since I was a child I have longed to observe many of nature's wonders, and Iceland is the place that hides many of them. That's traveling to this country is one of my biggest dreams.

It´s no only the one of the most ideal places to see the Northem Lights, but it also has 130 volcanos in it's territory, there is also a lava desert, geysers, glaciers, waterfalls; it´s even possible to observe whales not far from it shores.

People say it's  even possible to drink water directly from the rivers because the water is so pure.  Don't you find that incredible?

I would like to explore all these places there and live unique experiences like swimming in one of the geothermal pools, eat their traditional foods, whale watching, walking on the glacier hiking route, among many other things, because the list is infinite.

Maybe when I'm older I aspire to live there, to seek the tranquility that exists on this island and be part of it's culture. The only problem is that it requires a lot of money to sustain oneself there :(

But one day I'll get there, even if takes a couple of years.

The island will still be there, so there is no ruch (unless the volcanos get angry, let's hope not).




Comentarios

  1. Wow, I did not know that Iceland has so many natural wonders

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I´m very happy to see someone who also like Northern Lights! I also would like to visit Iceland one day, I hope you could reach your goal of live there.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares